If you have a question about a recipe please post it in the comments section directly under the recipe.
Other inquiries can be sent via this form.
If you’re a fellow food blogger and would like to use one of my recipes in a recipe roundup, please scroll down for the usage requirements.
How to Use a Fed by the Farm Recipe in a Recipe Roundup
There’s no need to ask permission, provided you’re not sharing the recipe content, just a link to the recipe and one image. The following requirements must be adhered to:
- You may use just one image from the recipe and must link the image directly to the recipe page on this website
- Photo credit to the image must be clearly attributed to FedByTheFarm.com or fedbythefarm.com
- The name of the recipe must linked to the recipe on this website
- If you’re using one of my images, all links must be “dofollow”.
- Images must not be modified or cropped in any way, only resized to scale if needed
- Please write your own intro to the recipe, do not use mine and definitely do not publish portions of the recipe on your website.
I’d love to know where you shared it, you can send me a link via the contact form above.